December 11, 2008

All right!

My new shoes came today! I was more excited to see the package at the front door than I was when I got my acceptance letter today. Sad but true. The gladiators are a little uncomfortable because of all the straps, but it's nothing I can't handle. I will have to scratch the bottom though because they are so slippy! The boots are so so comfortable! I can't wait to wear them. However I have to wait until next week because I have to wear cheer stuff to school tomorrow. Lame. Lame. Lame.
I'll be sure to post pictures of them soon.

I also noticed myself saying "all right" Quagmire style when I saw the box. Gotta love him and Family Guy.



Also! A big thanks to Adrian who edited my lace gloves picture! It looks awesome, thanks!! =)

1 comment:

  1. The lace photos were beautiful. Seriously, I would use them as senior pictures too (:

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!