November 12, 2008

Those summer nights

As winter is slowly rolling in, I get all giddy at the thought of Christmas. Christmas means cookies, snow, skiing, hot chocolate, gift giving, ice skating, going to Buca, family parties, Christmas parties in general, cold weather gear, fires, and people singing Christmas carols because everyone knows this is the one time of the year that they can sing horribly and get away with it. However, with another hopefully glorious, cheery winter on the way, I begin to miss what summer brought for me. The sun in my face as I step outside into the warm air, beaches, popcicles, carefree attitudes, and tans. Don't get me wrong, I love all that winter brings and I' am excited for it to come, however, I always miss what summer offered and I enjoy reflecting upon those carefree days.

Kennywood: A wonderful theme park, summer tradition.




Water skiing with my girls



Summer concerts: John Mayer 08



Vacations: Arizona and Topsail







Bring on the cold weather.

2 comments:

  1. answer: those shoes are from dinsko.se

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, summer memories. Fun pictures.

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!