November 19, 2008

Quickly before bed

Thank goodness this week is almost over. It has been really difficult. Tomorrow I get to go see Twilight though and I am so so excited! We're going into the city to see the midnight show, then we get to wake up for school on Friday..not so yay. But oh well, I've stayed up that late doing projects or just randomly choosing to do so if I watch a movie in my room. So yeah I shouldn't have any trouble getting to school on Friday with a whopping 2 or 3 hours of sleep. Not to pull a High School Musical, but we're all in this together. I'm not sleeping and neither is anyone else in my little group of friends. I actually don't even know who is going tomorrow haha. She got like ten tickets, but I'm not sure who each belongs to. Guess I'll find out tomorrow, and it's a good thing I can make friends.

Here's my grand outfit for today. School just rocks.


and i found a faux fur vest in my moms closet. no sure if i like it or not, i wish it wasn't so flat and was a little more glamorous.


I feel a little fash bot in that picture..



Oh and I've been ripping out those samples of perfume from my magazines..yeah I would.. anyway, I'm trying to decide on a new signature scent since my current signature scent no longer exists. I really like Miss Dior Cheri and Princess. I'm trying the Juicy one tomorrow. What's your favorite of all perfumes? Suggestions for me?

4 comments:

  1. My fav scent is Daisy by Marc Jacobs...have been using it ever since it came out and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can be bloggers bff!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!