November 23, 2008

Let me take you down..

Well I was super excited to see Twilight on Thursday night. It just really sucks that it was not as good as I thought it was going to be. Edwards character was poorly developed, they relied on readers to understand the intense emotions and "should have been there" descriptions, the music was odd, the actors provided unintentionally funny moments, and the entire movie was very rushed. I really like this review on it, some of the phrases the critics use are phrases I really agree with, especially Christy Lemire. Oh well. I just hope that Catherine Hardwicke doesn't direct the next one, New Moon.

Anyway, Sarah and I dressed up yet again. We wanted to experiment with crazy makeup, this is what we got.










8 comments:

  1. the make-up looks pretty awesome!
    and the photography is fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love this! Your eyes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool makeup and the shot energy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the movie, but I feel like it was..half assed I guess. I sort of expected alot more. I'm still going to see it again just to watch Edward walk out of that car wearing the sunglasses. That is the sexiest I've seen him throughout the whole movie. Your makeup is fabulous, do you think you can post a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should mos def try one out! Your makeup is incredible. I also loved that baseball scene :] The whole vibe of that one scene was GREAT. Ha, sorry for chatting via blog comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you girls have gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mimicking Dior, I see! :)

    love,
    Alice

    aliceunderthesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!