November 9, 2008

Ask me about my weiner!

Well. My sister was a hot dog for Halloween and she left her costume on the couch so I decided to put it on. Then I also decided that it would be a really good idea to put a rubber band around the spray thing in the sink so anyone who turned on the sink would get attacked by water. It ended up being my mom and then she made me clean up all the water on the floor..I was still wearing the hot dog suit.






It reminds me of Accepted when he's shouting, "Ask me about my weiner!!"

3 comments:

  1. That is a funny costume. I should try that sometime! Hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thats the cleanest Wiener ive ever seen! great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay...so i just watched that vidoe like 6 times! haha, cute costume too.

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!