October 20, 2008

trucks and abandoned ice cream stands

Caution: A lot of pictures.



















Yet another photo shoot this weekend. I love doing them, they are so fun. We basically just went all around town and choose some pretty or nifty locations. Proud to say, I found the trucks and phone =) The other two girls are my friends Brooke and Sarah, who have both been on here before however Sarah is more prominent. Sarah was also in the last photoshoot we did. Favorites? Any comments are loved.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like crazy fun! I love the use of the truck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photo shoots just for the sake of it are so fun! You got some great snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend Sarah? looks really good in blue. And I love your outfit so much! Your necklace, the colour of the skirt, the shape of the top, and the use of turquise and red. I LOVE turquise and red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend Sarah? looks really good in blue. And I love your outfit so much! Your necklace, the colour of the skirt, the shape of the top, and the use of turquise and red. I LOVE turquise and red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. those are amazing.
    and you are gorgeous!!!
    love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!