October 29, 2008

Pink ribbons

These shoes refuse to stay on my feet when I walk more than five feet. In this case, I decided to make them stay on with a pink ribbon. Sure, I personally like the shoes better when they are plain, but these certainly add a nice touch and are 9088778 times more comfortable because they don't threaten to unattach from my foot with every step I take.

To do this, I took a long piece of pink ribbed ribbon and twisted it around the heel of the pump and then continued to twist it up around my ankle and tie it in a bow for a ballerinaesque effect.



6 comments:

  1. Actually: that is a quite wonderful idea. I like them a lot! The good thing is, you can change the color too, to even black, green, red, etc. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute idea!!

    p.s. thanks for the comment.

    nat-attack
    styleontheside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so elegent and I am very jealous I didn't think of it myself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/13/2010

    Dara Katrina, it's spelled "elegant" not "elegent."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/16/2010

    I am not sure if the problem is your heels comes out from the back of your shoes. But if it is they you might want to look into trying these out. This company called Foot petals has this thing called Heavenly Heelz not only do they prevent blisters on your heels but they help you heel from sliding out from the back of your shoes. I have used a number of their products and absolutely love them. The Heavenly Heelz help out a lot with heel slippage, I had a pair of heels ballet flats that I received as a gift and my heels would slip out. Then I got these Heavenly heels and wear my ballet flats all the time, I have also used them for heels too.

    Website below: or google foot petals (company name)
    http://www.footpetals.com/Heavenly%20Heelz.html?id=ZrDMLmTz

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!