October 23, 2008

An outfit or two and a frightful night

These are some outfits I've worn to school last week. I wish I would have worn the striped shirt differently, but thats ok, there's over 100 more days for me to wear it in cool ways.







This past weekend, I went to Fright Farm with my friends. We seriously waited in line for about 2 hours, but it was so worth it. This guy in a Saw mask came up behind my friend and scared the crap out of her while she was on the phone with her mom and started yelling, "Mom I'm going to have to call you back- there's a monster chasing me!" haha I almost peed my pants.











"All hail the magic coke machine!" ....Poor girl was afraid of clowns. haha

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the ensemble! Those shoes are <3333 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one with the striped top and white skirt. And a lovely flyingpose there as well. I didn't know you could fly..

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!