October 9, 2008

Not really working out. Maybe it is?







I'm trying to find a way to wear socks with heels. I know that it works only sometimes for the most part, and it really seems to cut off my legs but I'm not worried about how it looks on me really. I think it's so much more comfortable than going bare or even more so than adding tights. I just wish to find a solid way of wearing socks with heels so that I don't look awkward. I'm not sure if this outfit is truly awkward, or maybe I've just stared at this picture too long trying to figure out if I like it or not. Well, I'll leave it to you to decide, oh you three or four commenters. Need opinions and pictures desperately. How do YOU rock this?

4 comments:

  1. Its a good idea, but maybe make either your shoes or socks lighter so they pop more. Look at Jenny from GG for inspiration. She pulled it off quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOVEEEE YOUR BLOG!
    :)
    not to sound stalker-ish, but do you live near pittsburg?
    cause i thhink you may live near mee:)
    xoxo
    h

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you =]

    and yes. I guess you could say I live in the "greater pittsburgh area"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Socks with heels looks awesome if you an pull it off...and looks like you can! Very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!