September 2, 2008

Stop signs and fields

Summer has quickly dwindled down into the last few days of existence. Finally, today is the last day of my summer vacation. Looking back, I had a pretty decent summer. I was hardly ever bored, though those lazy days are hardly beatable. I was able to go to Arizona (finally getting west past Ohio!) and my family also went to Topsail for vacation. I narrowed my college choice down to a select few, I went to see John Mayer, I snuck out of my house with a friend and then pushed my car down the street in order to start it all to get to a guys house, I went to Kentucky for my final cheer camp, I found a homecoming dress on the first shopping trip (and get a date), I managed to go the entire summer with only one trip to the gas station, and I stupidly made friends with senior boys who are now away at college and now I miss them. All in all, my summer proved to be quite decent.

Now what should I wear for my first day of school tomorrow? Eh I'll decide tonight..

Anyway, my friend Nino picked me up the other day and we cruised around. It was pretty fun despite the fact that he has no radio, the ice cream we got made up for it. Later that night we went to a random field and listened to my iPod and chatted about who knows what. Fun times, I've decided to share pictures.






Then yesterday night, I stole my dads jeans and headed over to my friend Sarahs house. I didn't intend on spending the night because I was planning on visiting Kent the next morning, but I did anyway. In that case, we needed to head out to get some chips and red bull. I saw my newspaper teacher at the store and he saw my dads pants. On the way home, I made Sarah stop to have a mini photo shoot of a stop sign that I spotted. There is another one on the opposite end of the road that says "STOP hate" and I thought that was cool too but there were too many cars to get out and take pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

happy to hear from ya!