September 24, 2008

Purple skirts and bra-like shirts

I never really thought of a way to take pictures of my outfit every day, but now I figure that I can jsut have a little photo shoot outside when I get home from school. I guess I can have my brother take them and use the self time on days he has practice. Sounds like a plan. On days I have practice, however, there will be no outfit unless you want to see my creative soffees and a tee, but I'm guessing you don't.
Anyway, this is what I wore to school yesterday. I thought I might have gotten some teacher comments because it looks a little like a bra, but I got only compliments from classmates and a teacher or two, so that was rad.






3 comments:

  1. i would never wear this but i like how u have so much fashion-forwardness...good job!!! comment me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit!!! Your outfitsss actually :)

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!