September 20, 2008

PSU and Plaid

Today I took a little trip with my dad and a friend and we went to a Penn State game. Even though our seats were really high, it was awesome to be there and experience being a part of the crowd. After the game, we walked around the main campus so I could see what it was like if I decide to go there, which I have been debating. I can't decide what I want to go to school for. I'm thinking journalism but at the same time I know I want to do something with fashion. Fashion merchandising is a major, as is fashion design, but I'm not really interested in being a fashion designer directly (I can't sew but that's not the only reason) and I know a lot of people that have majored in fashion merchandising and end up working at an American Eagle related business, which is not my idea.





They would pick people up, toss them, and catch them everytime we scored. It was so sweet to see like 20 of these at once all over the student section. This happened once at my school and our lame pricipal got all pissy. No fun.







jeans: express, shirt: dads, shoes: vintage, belt: vintage

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I stumbled upon your blog and think it's pretty cool.
    I actually went to PSU for journalism camp, and it was a good experience. The campus is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!