August 3, 2008

Two new reads

Reading is one of my favorite hobbies. Call me a bookworm, I don't care, I just love it. Recently, I started reading the Twilight series and fell in love with it, perhaps a little too much. The characters are amazing and the plot is really neat. The author, Stephanie Meyers, actually came up with the idea for the novels after a dream she had. Anyway, after I finished reading the first three and was very impatiently awaiting the arrival of the fourth installment, I read The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It was so short, but it was amazing. It was so simple but it covered so much, it reminded me of Forrest Gump a bit.
Photobucket

I've yet to start reading it because I am so so tired. To make it short, I didn't get in til 4 in the morning last night then got up at 8. Yes!

1 comment:

  1. it makes me sad that not alot of people liked BD. I loved it alot, but with a couple excpetions (sp). Shall we discuss when your done?

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!