August 25, 2008

Shoe dilemma

I've already posted a picture of my homecoming dress, and so this will probably be the last mention of it.. oh no I take that back, I've yet to pick out jewelry.. Anyway, I'm not sure which pair of shoes I like for my dress. Since the dress was kind of expensive, I've just been looking on cutesygirl.com and makemechic.com for me shoes. They actually have a lot of cool kicks in awesome colors and they are really cheap. I'm just wondering what shoes you think look the best with my dress. Any suggestions for jewelry are appreciated as well.

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN EIGHT??
click to enlarge

7 comments:

  1. I really love pair number one. I have to say, your blog is pretty nice, I'd love to trade links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks girls! sammie, i added you =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. i choose one or three! i love the idea of pink with that dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3!!!! I think I am biased because I don't really like black..hmm

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fan of no.5, I wouldn't wear them myself, but they look just fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!