August 9, 2008

New Top and socks



Before going to the mall the other day with my friends, I told myself I wouldn't buy anything unless I deemed it absolutely necessary- we all knew I wouldn't come home empty handed. I was pretty proud of myself when I denied a beautiful pair of shoes, but I couldn't pass up this corset/lingerie top. Actually, it is lingerie from forever21, but I've been dying for one so I decided to buy it, that and a pair of thigh highs that I finally decided to just get already.




Top: Forever 21
Skirt: Banana Republic
Belt: vintage
Shoes: Old Navy

3 comments:

  1. i really like the hat that you wore in the first picture! and the skirt + belt are really cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you lok so good in that corset top! I am kicking myself for not getting it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really nice outfit too! I really love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!