August 24, 2008

LOVE

Yesterday I was watching That 70s Show and got a little antsy. I decided that I would use the fabric paint I finally found in my trunk to make a shirt. Very simple, very easy. Check back to Lunar eclipse post for DIY instructions. It was all dry today and so I heat-set it and decided to make an outfit with it and also outfits with my new socks, so there are quite a few. I was really bored today and I needed to keep my mind off my cousin. I was reading late last night when I fell asleep and woke up to the phone ringing. I got really confused about the time and then saw it was about 1 o'clock. The I got really worried because no one calls a house this late unless it's some sort of an emergency. I looked over and saw my aunts number and got this really really bad feeling about my cousin even though it wasn't even the right aunt. Turns out the feeling I had was right and my cousin was swimming in a river, got pulled into the current, hit his head off of a rock, and drowned. I'm just in so much shock. I mean you never think something like this can happen to people that you love so much. He was going through such a hard time because of alcohol and he just got out of rehab and moved to start over because he was finally clean and a few months into finally being happy he drowns. It's not fair to him. I'm so angry.

Sorry, but I just really needed to say something about it.







3 comments:

  1. I am so, so sorry! I know how you feel...my uncle died from carbon monoxide poisoning a year ago. :( On a lighter note, your outfits are really cute and I like the shirt that you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Outfitss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOD ALL THESE OUTFITS ARE AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!