July 4, 2008

Happy 4th

Seeing as it just turned midnight, I can officially claim this as the fourth of July. I have a picnic to go to today and I am still clueless on what to wear. I created this outfit in a jiffy, it's nothing special, but it's comfortable for a family picnic so it's fine. I decided to take some fun pictures along with the simple outfit.








I'll also be going on vacation until the 22nd of July, so I won't be updating for a while. It's quite sad and I'm trying to convince my mom to let me bring my laptop, though I don't think I can even get an internet signal from where I'll be. So so long for now!

oh I also got some new bras when I went to the mall today. They are pretty so I decided to take pictures =]

7 comments:

  1. hey, this is dara the dandy, but i've got a new blog so if you can, please replace my old blog link with this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes!
    Have fun on your trip.
    Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute outfit!
    the red lips are great

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit!!!!
    and those bras are sweet! I love the zebra one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like ur outfit. Especially the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like the skirt- its so flowy and summery
    i really like your blog, would you like to link?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is right cute!
    I really like the outfit!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!