June 24, 2008

uno, dos, tres

School is officially over on Friday. I can't even express how excited I am for this stupid year to be over. I had a health test and math test today and I am launching a bottle rocket I had to make in physics tomorrow, other than that, it's movies and more movies. In that case, I'm peacing out early tomorrow and I think a few friends and I are going to see a movie. We can't decide between Get Smart and The Happening, any suggestions? I'm also thinking about getting up to go jogging before I get ready for school tomorrow.. that means getting up at 5:00 am, but I need to start working out and get my lungs to actually work when I run. Seriously, I get to physics and I am breathing heavy. I know I have exercise induced asthma, but walking from class to class isn't really what I call rigorous activity. It's embarrassing and needs to be fixed, I just need to learn to put the time and effort into it.

New shirt from Forever21, it makes me happy.



some random pictures

2 comments:

  1. Haha, cute tee. Hope school goes well! Such neat photos.
    Go for Get Smart. If it's good, then it's good, and if it's bad you'll be able to make fun of it. Enjoyable either way =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. these random pictures make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!