May 10, 2008

It's Bananas

My new suit came in the mail today, and I have to say, I was quite ecstatic. After much consideration, I decided on a plaid little number with a balconet top from Victoria's Secret. Sometimes indecisiveness comes in handy because by time I selected it for ordering, the price had lowered by about 10 bucks-I was satisfied. Extremely excited to try on my newly received purchase, I soon found out that having one boob larger than the other (it's normal, I checked) tends to be a problem when dealing with a balconet style top. One cup fit and the other did not. Nevertheless, I'll have to work something out between my boob and myself because the suit is not going back. The balconet style top also proves to cause problems in the area of insecurity. If I were wearing this to the beach or the private pool or island I don't have, I'd feel much more comfortable. However, seeing as this will probably be, for the most part, worn to the community pool, having the top half of my small breasts exposed is close to indecent. I'll have to make some friends with people that have pools, I fear it's my only option. I also received this lovely banana tank top. I've been wanting a top like this ever since I saw one of the Olsen's wearing a similar one in a Got Milk? ad, I've finally gotten my bananas. On another note, prom was held tonight. Being a junior, I didn't go, but it was nice to be able to go to pictures at my friends house and then to the Grand March at the high school. Was that final piece of my day even relevant or interesting? Not really, no.







Here is the suit I ordered as well.

5 comments:

  1. I love your bangs. And cute swimsuit!!!
    That shirt is awesome, the neckline and sleeve cut is my favorite part.
    It reminds me of a Velvet Underground tee that my sister has...it's probably just the bananas, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, because I'm actually considering buying that swimsuit :) I love your shirt. You're so pretty! Do you mind if I link you from my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! i was thinking of getting the banana bikini!
    Will you check out my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh. i love the banana shirt and the bikini!
    adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! i was really close to getting the banana one actually, but it said it was a brazilian cut and thats a little to scandalous for me =P

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!