April 27, 2008

Simplicity.

I had a softball game today..we lost which was not a huge surprise. Eh what are you going to do? I'm going to make this short because I have to go read like 50 pages of Huckleberry Finn by tomorrow. But this outfit is so simple I'm not even sure why I put it up, but I did, so here you go. Hopefully I can get a job soon so I can make money and then blow it on a new spring wardrobe, I NEED new clothes, but I am so broke right now. Oh yes! I forgot some big news... I got bangs =] I'll post pictures as soon as I get some. I got these new shoes too, they're from Old Navy and they were only like 20 bucks. Though I'm not sure what to wear them with yet.



first pic
sweater: new york and co
shorts: walmart

shoes: old navy
necklace: moms room

second pic
skirt: i have no idea
shoes: old navy
sweater: old navy
shirt: some bathing suit cover-up from florida that I cut.

1 comment:

happy to hear from ya!