April 16, 2008

outfit post 4-16

I just wanted to vent about how much I despise math class. It's awful. We're doing some sort of sine, cos, tan stuff with graphs and I'm just so confused. I've basically given up in that class because I hate numbers. Anyway, here are some outfits because I was bored. I think I'm going to wear the second one to school tomorrow.. Opinions? Advice?







Oh yeah, and I have a new, interesting picture that I took with this cool color separation thing I have on my camera, I finally figured out how to use it haha and thought I would share.



6 comments:

  1. You've been tagged!! Check out my blog for details
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh my GOD. I am going through the same thing, and I want you to know, I feel for you. I hate trigonometry.
    I really like your shoes, and the red skirt at the bottom.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I HATE MATH!

    I love your shoes and FEATHER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love all of the shoes.
    I really want to buy somee... im really into flats too =]]

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that picture of your shoe's 'face' in the camera is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!