April 19, 2008

I'm loving these kicks

As I have been for the past few weeks, I was browsing the world wide web today in search of the perfect pair of high, platform, strappy, brown, cheap, somewhat comfortable sandals. As I have finally realized my luck in finding such a shoe will never come, I decided to eye up the other shoes offered on various websites. Now, I am a cheapo when it comes to buying anything, especially if it's trendy because I don't want to waste my money on something I'll wear for only a short period of time, so I was shopping on cutesygirl.com and found a few pairs of shoes that I would just love to purchase. Sorry the pictures are so freaking massive.





1 comment:

  1. cute pumps! I love them all. and your photography is really good too.

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!