April 28, 2008

Fairly similar. 4-28

A rather uneventful day at school did not turn into an eventful one. It never does. No matter how much I hope for some sort of girl fight like a few weeks ago (that got my hopes up) or some huge drug bust like we had last year, nothing ever comes.

The school happenings are so lame, in fact, that I got a little excited on take your child to work day for our teachers. These days are getting longer and more painful to get through as the school years drags on, and shall continue to for another nine torturous weeks.

It's a shame that the students, me, suffer due to a lengthy teacher strike, five weeks to be exact. Now you think, well you had five weeks off in October-yes, but we also have to finish the school year and, thus continue to go to school through the end of June when it is warm, sunny, and highly inviting outside those awful school windows. Furthermore, we take finals at out scheduled time and so after those wonderful tests, we'll all sit around wondering what to do as the seniors graduate and get dismissed with work excuses. Being a junior, I don't get that privilege.

What made me go on that little rant? I have no idea. But here's two extremely similar outfits anyhow.

Oh yeah, you can see my bangs in these pictures too, you like them?


One:
shoes: old navy
dress: skirt from old navy
tank: gap
scarf: f21
belt: was my moms
Two:

shoes: old navy
skirt: f21
tank: gap
scarf: f21
belt: was my moms

3 comments:

  1. oh, i really like the second version of the outfit. that scarf is pretty darn snazzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the second outfit is really cute!
    i tagged you btw, check out my blog for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the second version alot!

    I've had WAY too much drama in my school lately-I hope we have no more!!

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!