April 15, 2008

a batch of pictures

Apologies for the lack of postage throughout the entire month of April thus far. I had cheerleading tryouts all week two weeks ago (I made it thank goodness!) and the second week of no posting? I have no excuse except being lazy. Anyway, you'd think that within that time frame, I would manage to conjure up some immensely interesting topic, however, that's not what happened. I haven't anything else to chat about right now, so I thought I would share a plethora of fun photos that I've taken with my friends as we attempted to be models. Don't even bother to comment on the outfits haha. Enjoy =]

This first lot, I like a lot better.






















9 comments:

  1. haha
    gorgeous. looks like fun!
    i love your jumping pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are gorgeous...and I like the photos alot! Especially your boytoys at the end... haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. that pink/red dress is really pretty : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, those look professionally taken!!! i would kill for that purple sweater. you're gorgeous!
    thanks for checking out my blog, and i would gladly link up :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are soo pretty!! i like the one with the leaves being thrown!

    wanna trade links??

    ReplyDelete
  6. the place looks great.. and ur dress is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i lovee the girl in the blue cardigans hair

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah tell me about it. ha she is one of my best friends i'm always telling her how jealous i am of her hair =P

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!