March 16, 2008

Oompa Loompa

Apparently, I looked like an Oopa Loompa when I wore this outfit to school. Not only did my science project fail to work, but I also got made fun of by the usually-nice-to-me-but-now-ass-hole-guys in my class for two periods. No matter how much I tried to justify myself, nothing prevented them from making dick remarks. Nevertheless, I wore it the rest of the day with pride, as those guys apparently know nothing about what I choose to wear or why. For the most part, my friends and acquaintances found that my outfit was an adequate choice for the day.

1 comment:

  1. hi.I noticed you linked me and I can't believe I was so stupid when I posted my blog name on teen vogue I forgot the three on the end ...so my link doesn't work = \

    ReplyDelete

happy to hear from ya!