December 10, 2007

Current Inspiration: Rachel Bilson


Rachel Bilson has been an inpiration to my outfits for quite some time now. Though her style is not extremely daring, her shape is rather similar to mine and proves to be an amazing muse when it comes to getting dressed in the morning; for school and most casual events that is.
Because her outfits consist of mostly jeans, she helps me find new ways of making a pair of jeans into something more. This way, I don't have the same look everyday at school, though I am wearing the same bottoms.

Her ensembles are forever changing and I always look forward to seeing her styles in magazines or on tv. I love the way she layers some of her clothes and put pieces together that I never would have thought of doing. This girl knows how to get dressed and it's no wonder why so many find her to be a brilliant fashion inspiration.


Some of my favorite looks:








Get Rachels look:



coat from forever21



jeans from express




scarf from aeropostale



shirt from forever21



boots are steve madden

purse from urban outfitters

sunglasses from urban outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment

happy to hear from ya!